Sort
Fabulous after 40 provides beauty and fashion style for women over 40. Deborah Boland is a fashion style expert and Image Consultant who gives advice on topics like dresses for women over 40, what to wear with leggings and clothes for women over 40. Call it Apple Green, Grass Green or Lucky Green, this eye-catching green Topshop coat is something you usually expect to see in Spring, not fall....
Rank
1
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Welcome to Unique Vintage, Darling - Shop Our Fabulous Vintage Clothing and Dresses If you pay any mind to -- and what girl doesn’t -- the retro fashions trends that surround us, you realize that every day seems to generate a new fad. It’s almost hard to keep up with what’s in and what’s out. However, one trend that has stood the test of time and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere is cute and...
Rank
2
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Feel confident, look stunning & be the best you. Shop ModCloth for fashionable vintage-style must-haves including clothing, swimwear, decor, shoes & more. Need the perfect dress for your next special occasion? Embellish your enchanting ensemble with our vibrant variety of eye-catching dresses...
Rank
3
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Morning Ladies! I am quite excited to share with you a skin care line I love and believe in! I was introduced to it last year, and you can read about my first review HERE. NCN professional Skin care is my primary line of skin care I use daily. I have shared other skin care products on the blog,...
Rank
4
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
ClothingStyles.net. We cover everything from vintage, retro, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s right through to the modern clothing styles of today. Contemporary Japanese clothing styles blur the lines between the traditional Japanese clothes and Western fashion trends. Incorporation of...
Rank
5
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Pinup Girl Clothing presents Couture For Every Body - Couture Dresses and Separates inspired by vintage and modern influences, from Los Angeles Designer Laura Byrnes and the Pinup Girl Clothing Design Team. Our Story: Pinup Girl Clothing was founded by CEO and Head Designer Laura Byrnes in 1997 with a rack of hand-sewn clothes in her living room. In 1999, PinupGirlClothing.com was launched and...
Rank
6
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Shop Retro Glam for everything the modern pinup gal needs! Vintage inspired, pin up, rockabilly, rockabella, 40s, 50s, alternative clothing and accessories. Who said mini was a bad word? We are LOVIN' these mini dresses by Ixia... It's a flurry of florals as we move into spring, but its hard to not... Pinup, Rockabilly, Alt & Vintage Inspired Clothing - Shop Retroglam.
Rank
7
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
We are purveyors of quality vintage style menswear - made in great britain and inspired by the classic fashions of 1930s menswear, 1940s menswear and soon the 1950s. Our clothing collection is perfect for Goodwood Revival. We manufacture all our garments in England and use British cloth where possible. We stock a variety of mens vintage style waistcoats, 40s fishtail back high waist trousers,...
Rank
8
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Enjoy great deals on furniture, bedding, window & home decor. Find appliances, clothing & shoes from your favorite brands. FREE shipping at jcp.com! At JCPenney, we're always helping you find amazing deals on all your favorite items. Shop with us and enjoy an unbeatable selection of jewelry, clothing, shoes and more! Shop our mattresses and save on mattresses from brands, such as Sealy, Serta...
Rank
9
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Free Shipping! Shop now for vintage inspired clothing by Stop Staring! including retro dresses, timeless cocktail dresses, swing dresses, and more, all at affordable prices. We carry plus sizes too! Your first blog post! Welcome to 40s Fashion Icon blog!It's not just a blog it's a fan gallery too. ….
Rank
10
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Chance of a Thunderstorm Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of a Thunderstorm Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 53F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of a Thunderstorm Thunderstorms likely. Low 47F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Chance of a Thunderstorm Thunderstorms likely. Low...
Rank
11
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Shop Chadwicks of Boston's women's clothing online catalog for affordable and classic ladies & women's apparel, shoes & accessories. Wool Blazer or play it casual with a Boyfriend Cardigan. Pencil Skirt is oh-so versatile! Dress it up with a. Available in new colors & patterns, our Short Wool.
Rank
12
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Readers have asked me to address the issue of necklines, and I personally believe you are asking because as we age the "neckline rules" begin to blur and cannot be used for every woman. I am wearing my favorite neckline in this photo...the V Neck. I have always liked... read more. In South Texas, we have had several days of rain and clouds...not a typical September which usually feels more like...
Rank
13
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Shop at Jessica London for modern, fashionable plus size clothing and styles. Glamorous looks on plus size clothing and accessories. Get great deals on great looks. Welcome to JessicaLondon.com, the best plus size clothing and fashion website for clothes and accessories in true fits to give you polished, professional dress, casual, and, every day wear. Dress for plus size with Jessica London,...
Rank
14
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
#1 in Umpire Gear & Uniforms, Referee Clothing & Equipment for Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse and Volleyball. Minor League Baseball Umpires have these gear & apparel items in their equipment bag. Check out our latest article & tell us, "What's something you see that you don't have just yet?" #UmpiringUpgraded.
Rank
15
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Shopping the Indies on 1st took Amy from Sassafras and I to six independent shops in the historic neighborhood of Belltown in Seattle. I wrote previously of two of those shops–the Federal Army & Navy Surplus and Sell Your Sole Consignment. And before the week is out, I’ll have even more about the other places. Audrey Hepburn was, without a doubt, one of the most iconic fashionistas of the 20th...
Rank
16
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
I loved the chunks of grey in my hair. And I loved the length. But I needed a change. Back in the 80s I wanted to do a bold colour (and not just a spray on fun colour). But I was afraid of bleach, how quickly my roots would show, and my mother's reaction. My lovely chunks of grey meant I didn't need to bleach anything. The roots will grow in grey no dark brown, which could look really fun with...
Rank
17
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Vintage clothing shops selling vintage clothes, designer clothing, and retro accessories, vintage inspired clothing and more. Time to spruce up your vacation wardrobe! And you're in luck - we just added six luscious dresses that are all perfect for your day or evening summer events. For example, check out our Manuel Pertegaz two-piece set for a night on the town, or our stunning Sandbar dress...
Rank
18
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Shop for stylish big size apparel, comfy, affordable Womens Plus Size Clothing for casual or special occasions. Purchase plus sized clothing for big women, tanks, tops, pants, caftans, cover-ups, dresses in super plus size 1-5x. Catalog for stylish plus size clothes available. “There is an amazing feeling of artistic accomplishment when all the parts come together into one harmonious aesthetic....
Rank
19
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Wedding Tropics carries mens beach wedding attire, women, and kids, as well as mens linen shirts, pants, and vests in all colors and sizes. Since 2006 we have been putting destination weddings into color not only with our exclusive and unique designer styles of beach wedding attire for men, but also with our innovative customization processes that include numerous customizable clothing options...
Rank
20
Vote
Sponsor
0.0