Fluorescent Rocks Sites

Sort
Fluorescent minerals from Greenland and the World. Tugtupite, Hackmanite, and other rare species a specialty. Nature's Rainbows is a non-commercial web site maintained entirely by volunteer hobbyists and contributors. Our mission is to provide information about UV and luminescence, premium fluorescent mineral photos, and a fluorescent mineral database for the enjoyment of FL mineral...
Rank
1
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Once a year special access fluorescent rock discovery event. Hosted by Franklin Mineral Museum. Celebrate nature, history and science by discovering how minerals and mining history affect each of us. 60 mins from the NYC Metro Area in Franklin, NJ. It appears that your browser does not support FRAMES on web pages. Dig and find fluorescent rocks and minerals at the Super Diggg.
Rank
2
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
We show you Where to Collect and Find Rocks and Minerals - Read our articles and maps, all for free! Agate Arizona Calcite california Christmas colorado copper crystals east coast fee dig Feldspar Field Collecting fluorite Fossils garnet garnets gemstone Lapidary lepidolite Los Angeles Maryland...
Rank
3
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Rocks Minerals Crystals Fluorescent Gemstones Jewelry Enhydro Phases Enhydros Fluid Inclusions Metaphysical and Healing Properties Systems Glossary. **They offer high quality minerals & crystals from Namibia, South Africa, Congo, Mali, & polished goods from Madagascar. This includes items from...
Rank
4
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Fine mineral specimens, crystals, fluorescent mineral specimens, rocks, cc-4 perkey box storage cabinet and thumbnails for sale by thecollectorshowcase.com. To the continental United States. Contact us for rates to other destinations. Quality mineral specimens, crystals and fluorescent minerals...
Rank
5
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Top Fluorescent Rocks Sites (16)
Way Too Cool specializes in custom ultraviolet (UV) lamps for fluorescent rock, gem, and mineral collectors. Shop everything from handheld UV flashlights to our custom built UV lamps. Way Too Cool LLC specializes in custom, built-to-order, ultraviolet (UV) lamp fixtures that are perfect for fluorescent rock & mineral collecting; forensics; biological research; fossil and artifact verification;...
Rank
6
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Robohub is a non-profit online communication platform that brings together experts in robotics research, start-ups, business, and education from around the world. Jellyfish are about 95% water, making them some of the most diaphanous, delicate animals on the planet. But the remaining 5% of them have yielded important scientific discoveries, like green fluorescent protein (GFP) that is now used...
Rank
7
Vote
Sponsor
0.0
Way Too Cool specializes in custom ultraviolet (UV) lamps for fluorescent rock, gem, and mineral collectors. Shop everything from handheld UV flashlights to our custom built UV lamps. Way Too Cool LLC specializes in custom, built-to-order, ultraviolet (UV) lamp fixtures that are perfect for fluorescent rock & mineral collecting; forensics; biological research; fossil and artifact verification;...
Rank
8
Vote
Sponsor
0.0